Thursday, March 7, 2013

Art Opening Attended

Tonight I went to the opening at Creativity Explored entitled, For the Birds. As usual, it was refreshing to see such passionate and honest works of art. I get tired of seeing many contemporary works that are obscure, overly-intellectual, and flippant. Instead at this gallery, I am delighted by energetic gestures and a sensitivity to the mediums. My friend bought one of the framed paintings in the show of a black swan for a very, very reasonable price. I cannot wait for the next opening.






March 7 - April 24, 2013
Venue
Creativity Explored Gallery and Studio

Location
3245 Sixteenth Street (at Guerrero)

San Francisco, CA 94103

Geese by Valerie Jenkins © 2012 Creativity Explored. Pen and watercolor on paper, 7.5" x 11".



















No comments:

Post a Comment