Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Day in the Art Studio

Today I worked on a couple of experiments for two upcoming projects. The first involved carving 50 torches from reclaimed branches. I quickly realized that I need to figure out a faster way to carve them. Not only was it taking a really long time, but I eventually ended up with blisters. I will visit the hardware store soon to see what I can find to help.

The second project was to start attaching broken mirror bits to an armature. I also realized that it was going to take much longer than anticipated. I need to add a lot more shards to the layers on the neck before I can move up to the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment