Thursday, January 10, 2013

Art Opening at Creativity Explored

I was really excited to attend the art opening at my favorite gallery Creativity Explored. I talked to a couple of the artists who were charming, slightly awkward, and completely sincere. I saw a couple of sculptures by Andrew Bixler and Peter Cordova that I really liked.

Afterwards, I headed to a bar in the Mission where my friend Andy was DJ-ing. I was really hungry, so I headed across the street and ended up eating veggie sushi on the curbside in the Safeway parking lot. There was broken glass at my feet and the wind spilled my soy sauce twice. It was a wonderful city experience.



Vincent Jackson: Bold and Beautiful

January 10 - February 27, 2013
Venue
Creativity Explored
Location
3245 Sixteenth Street (at Guerrero)

San Francisco, CA 94103

Fabulous Man by Vincent Jackson © 2011 Creativity Explored. Oil pastel on paper, 28.5" x 24."

No comments:

Post a Comment